SERVICES AND BENEFITS
At NGT BioPharma Consulting, you will have access to a number of benefits and enabling services.
- General liability protection
- Legal and accounting services (e.g. contracting, invoicing, accounts receivable/payable etc.)
- Marketing and business development
- Virtual Office: Email, team/project planning tools, SharePoint etc.
- IT support desk with remote support of laptops, desktops, mobile devices, email
- VOiP conference, phone, and video call services
Senior level big pharma, biotech or adjacent sector industry leaders, executives and senior scientists. If you are interested in consulting, leading multidimensional projects and overseeing NGT BioPharma Consulting Associates, please send an email to [email protected] including your CV/Resume along with a brief description of your area(s) of expertise and why you are interested in becoming a member of our team.
- PhD, MS, MD, MBA or related degree in a relevant field
- >15 years relevant pharma, biotech or related industry experience
- Recognized as an industry subject matter expert with demonstrable leadership qualities
- Exceptional personal and professional track record
- Clear, concise and compelling communication style with the ability to inspire our clients confidence in you
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Bi- and multi-lingual skillsets a plus
- Location – remote
Individuals with deep scientific, technical, or business subject matter expertise who are interested in contracting with us to provide support to our core team of principals in cases where your skills and insights match the needs of our clients. If you would like to be considered for part-time biopharmaceutical industry consulting assignments, please email [email protected] including your CV/Resume along with a brief description of your area(s) of expertise and why you are interested in becoming a member of our team.
- BA/BS, MA, PhD in a relevant field
- >10 years relevant pharma or biotech industry experience with >6 years specializing in an area aligned with our core services
- Recognized by others as a subject matter expert with very strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently and understandably with our clients and other technical experts and professionals
- Collaborative working style and recognized as a strong team player
- Willing to travel
- Location – remote