NGT BioPharma Consultant’s own Alton Johnson featured in the podcast Voices in Validation:
Stacey Bruzzese welcomes Alton Johnson to the show to discuss companies adopting appropriate technologies and the Internet of Things.
- Understanding and developing an interconnected enterprise system
- What barriers remain for companies that prohibit appropriate implementation?
- How are businesses having success with “smart manufacturing”?
- What is the impact for businesses who are just starting to implement IoT?
- What lessons have some of these companies learned during the covid-19 health crisis?
- How can businesses begin to implement IoT? Is there a roadmap?
Alton Johnson is an industry leader and expert in pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, technology and business solutions. In his current consulting role, he develops strategies and solutions for clients in the areas of new product development, manufacturing, digital transformation, pharmaceutical technology, business development and compliance. He has 30-plus years leadership experience at Pfizer across R&D, Technical Services, Innovation and Advanced Manufacturing Technology / Pharma 4.0. His extensive publications and presentations encompass Quality by Design, Risk Management, Knowledge Management, Validation, Process Analytical Technology, Continuous Processing and Pharma 4.0, for organizations including ISPE, DIA, PDA and AAPS. He has served in leadership roles for PhRMA, on the board of Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition, and as Chair of the Steering Committee for NIH sponsored Engineering Research Center.
Voices in Validation brings you the best in validation and compliance topics. Voices in Validation is brought to you by IVT Network, your expert source for life science regulatory knowledge. For more information on IVT Network, check out their website at http://ivtnetwork.com.